Tuesday 8 September 2015

Autumn Accessories

Autumn almost feels like it's here, I feel like now is the time to dig out the coat and get ready for chilly mornings!
September is my favourite month of the year (not just because it's my birthday :D ), it's when you realise it's time to pack away the sandals and immerse yourself in the autumnal trends.


I thought I would pick out three of my favourite accessories that are sure to be a hit right through into winter!

A BERRY LIPSTICK
The perfect way to transition from summer is to swap up those pinks and brights for a dark plum/berry colour, this adds an instant autumnal feel to any outfit!


LONG BOOTS
Long boots, either over the knee or thigh high's are back! This trend was seen last year and it looks like it's not going away. Styling a long pair of boots with a mini skirt and tights (or without if your're feeling brave) or dress will instantly give you the 60s look which is a key trend this season.
*All of the boots below are available from Public Desire.


HATS
A fedora in camel, plum and browns as opposed to the classic black, is a way to switch up your look and embrace this season's colour palette.
*The first hat is from Topshop, the rest can be found on ASOS.



I hope this has helped you to get ready for Autumn! What are your favourite accessories to rock in Autumn?

Thanks for reading :)
Shannon x








3 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon, great article. I love your short and quirky blog posts! Subscribed :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 fedoras on everyone else but am scared to buy one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this post, all of those berry lipsticks are to die for!
    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete