Tuesday 18 August 2015

Review | Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3

I have heard so many great things about this palette, and at just £4 I thought I would give it a whirl.



Being an avid lover and user of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I was always keen to try the Naked 3 but wasn't too sure whether I'd wear the pinky tones as much - and being just short of £40 I couldn't bring myself to purchase it. When I saw that the Iconic 3 palette was a dupe for the Naked 3, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try out the colours.

Firstly I'll mention the downside to the shadows. The shimmery shades don't pick up well with a brush and tend to leave small bits of glitter spread across the lid, I also experienced some fall down. 


The palette comes with a double ended sponge applicator which at first I dismissed, however when using the shimmery shades I find it gives a much more pigmented look, which I am happy about as I was disappointed when these didn't transfer well.

The matte shades are well pigmented and pick up well with a brush, there is minimal fall down which makes this product a dream.

The packaging is small and compact making it easy to chuck in your make up bag for travelling. It would have been great if it had a mirror built in the lid, but at only £4 I can’t really grumble.


I have swatched three of the shimmer shades that are my favourite, the copper/orange shade being my daily go to!

The Revolution palette is something I'm glad I trialled, the quality is beyond the £4 I spent – definitely worth a try if you like the look of the Naked 3 by Urban Decay!

I purchased the palette here.
Hope this post was helpful!
Thanks for reading J
-         Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment