Tuesday 29 September 2015

Bedroom Inspiration

I have been using Polyvore recently, putting together ideas to decorate my bedroom. I am especially loving the combination of greys, mauve, dusky pink and copper, which, inevitably  have been the colour palette that I have been working with.

BEDROOM 1 - The marble canvas with the copper swirled into it matches perfectly with the grey marble print cushion, giving a contemporary feel to a soft girly styled room. I love the 'More Issues Than Vogue' print, I think it adds a nice touch and would bring personality to the room.

BEDROOM 2 - Taking on more of a grey and lilac influence, this idea evokes luxury and warmth. It almost makes you want to jump into the screen and snuggle up in fur throws and light up the candles, perfect for this time of year, as the nights grow in quicker.



BEDROOM 3 - The copper light fixings are my favourite items in this room, I think they add a great touch to the perfect mixture of pale pinks and greys.

You can find these sets over on my Polyvore here.

Do you have a Polyvore page? Comment below with a link to your page! Which bedroom collage is your favourite? Let me know in the comments!!

Thanks for reading :)
Shannon x

1 comment:

  1. Love these colours, especially the copper accents. My fave is 2

    Imagine trying to do water bucket challenge with bin from collage 1

    xxx

    ReplyDelete