Saturday 13 June 2015

Review | MUA Lip Liner in Caramel Nougat

After carelessly picking up this cheap lip liner from a Superdrug store whilst shopping in Manchester, I've never looked back!



I'm not a massive lip liner fanatic, usually reaching out for a one when opting to wear a dark colour lipstick, to stop it from bleeding. However, after spending what seemed a lifetime in Superdrug looking for something new to try I saw the lip liners and thought I'd try out a nude shade for everyday (or when I choose a subtle lip look for a night out).



The colour 'Caramel Nougat' is the perfect nude shade that will compliment most colour lipsticks,glosses and skin tones. I use it most days to define the shape of my lips and to give them a slightly fuller look, often filling in my lips and wearing with a slick of gloss on top.



The creamy consistency of the pencil makes for an easy application, allowing you to apply it as quickly as you please. I find it gives a matte finish when applied over the whole lip, which looks great and doesn't feel too drying like other matte lip products. It also has a sharpener built in the lid which is a dream as I always seem to loose my sharpeners!!



A little niggle I have with this product is that because its quite creamy it becomes blunt quickly, which can be expected when paying only £1.00 for it. Despite this, I find the product overall a really good buy and will definitely purchase another!

I bought my MUA (Makeup Academy) lip liner in Caramel Nougat from Superdrug.
Click here for the link to the MUA website where it can also be purchased online - you will be charged postage fee so it might be worthwhile popping into your local Superdrug.

Is there any colours you would recommend me try from the MUA brand? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading
Shannon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment