Monday 28 September 2015

Style Post | Long Boots

Long, over the knee boots are this season's must have, and if they elongate the leg then what's not to love?!

I've been loving Pinterest this week to get some inspiration of how to style long boots, below are a few images that I really like.


You can find these, along with other pins, over on my Pinterest board here.

After gathering some style inspo, I decided to put together a couple of outfits of how I would style a pair of over the knee boots!

TALKIN' TASSELS - This outfit is all about the tassels, keeping the colour scheme to two base colours allows for the extra detailing of the boots and bag. Long, chunky knitted socks and a pair of tights would also look great with the pinafore and boots.
SINGIN' IN SUEDE - The suede accessories give this outfit a definite nod to the 70's, the blue on the dress is a nice contrast with the brown earth tones.
* * *

An alternative to try first, if you are a bit scared to don the long boot or like me and not too sure whether the look will suit, is to wear some knee high socks with a pair of ankle boots. They will still give you the overall look of a long boot, but if you lose confidence throughout the day you can roll down the socks.



What is your favourite way of styling a long boot? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading
Shannon x





No comments:

Post a Comment