Saturday 8 August 2015

My Make Up Wishlist!

There are so many make up products I learn of whilst reading beauty blogs and watching You Tube vids, so I thought I would write a list of a few I really want to try out! Compiling a list will help me whittle down which I really need (I need them all, I really do!!) and which I could maybe try in the future.


1. MAX FACTOR Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation - Claiming to be a primer, concealer and foundation, I am deeply interested to see if this product lives up to expectations!

2. TOO FACED Chocolate Bar Eye shadow Palette - Mmmm just look at the colours! I like all the colours and can think of so many different looks I could create. The smell of cocoa is also a massive selling point to me - who can say no to a bit of chocolate.

3. URBAN DECAY Eye Pencil in shade 'Deep End' - I think this would look fab on the water line to add a pop of colour to my eyes! This would be perfect to try out in summer.

4. SLEEK Face Contour Kit - I want to start contouring properly, I have been using a bronzer to contour with but it has a orange tone to it and isn't much cop. I love sleek products and heard a lot about this kit, the small compact is ideal for travel too!

5. MAC Strobe Cream - There is nothing worse than drying flaky foundation! I have really dry skin and currently use a moisturiser by simple before applying my foundation. However, I am always on the lookout for products to improve my skin and give me a nice dewy complexion, and when I saw this on a beauty blog I knew I immediately wanted it.

6. CLINIQUE Chubby Stick sculpting contour - As I have previously said, I would really like to up my contour game. I came across this chubby stick whilst watching one of 'imhereforever' YouTube videos.


I like to read these type of posts, hopefully you've discovered something you would also like to try out, or maybe you already have tried some of the products? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!
-Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment