Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Favourites | 2015

So..here are all the things I've been loving this month!



White Ripped High Waisted Jeans - I've practically lived in these throughout May and June, they have been a summery substitute for my trusty black ripped skinny's. I love that they are high waisted, allowing for more outfit options, styled with a strappy crop top these can easily been worn for a night out. 

Venus Snap Razor - This little razor is thee best. Full stop. It's little snap box feature and it's petite size is incredibly handy when it comes to travelling around. Something which I have been doing a lot of recently due to the fact of moving out of my Uni house and going abroad on holiday.

Naked 2 Urban Decay Palette - The Naked 2 eye shadow palette is nothing new to me as I regularly use it. However, more recently I have been experimenting with a golden eye look, taking 'half baked' under my eye on the lower lash line. I find this compliments my eye colour (blue) and looks great with sun kissed skin (fake or the real thing).

MUA Lipstick 'Bare' - I have been loving this nudey/pink lip colour this month, especially when I went abroad at the beginning of June, it acts as a balm as well as a lipstick, which was great for my drying lips.

Rose Gold Earrings* - My love of rose gold has grown this month, whilst originally looking for a new watch I came across these little beauty's. I have a thing for not mixing silver and gold when wearing jewellery, but this can be hard especially when it comes to matching these with details on clothing and shoes. I figured I could get away with the mixing of gold and silver if I wear these (which I hopefully did as I have worn them to death!).
*I can no longer find the exact earrings I have, hopefully these would be a good alternative.

Sugar Crush Soap & Glory Body Cream  - The smell of this body cream sold it for me, the citrus smell literally smells so good you could almost mistake it for some kind of desert! Keeping skin soft and smelling great makes this the perfect addition to any beauty routine, I use it straight out of the shower.

What have you been loving this month?? Is there any recommendations you think I should try? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!
- Shannon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment