Friday 12 June 2015

Top 3 Places I Want Visit

There are many many many places and attractions I want to see, here is my top 3 destinations that I would love to jet off to!

1. Hawaii -  ALOHA The hot weather and amazing scenery is something I very much would like to experience! The idea of stepping off the plane and arranging to be greeted with a flower garland is something that excites me a lot.



2. New York - Seeing the Statue of Liberty, shopping down Fifth and even going to watch a show, I just want to do it all! 



3. Santorini - This Greek island looks like the perfect place to relax, with its tranquil settings of blue skies, whitewashed buildings and clear waters. 


Have you been to any of these places? Let me know your top destinations to get away to in the comments!

Thanks for reading :)
Shannon xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love the short and sharp style of your blog posts! You should do more - keep them coming!

    Xoxo

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete