Thursday 12 June 2014

My Top 3 Hair Products!


Hi guys! With the sun finally making its arrival this week I've been trying to look after my hair a lot more and I thought I would share with you my top 3 hair products I've been using to keep it in good condition and to prepare it for the sun.

I mentioned this spray in my last post 'May Favourites', and I still love it. I am trying to avoid using heat appliances on my hair especially over the summer so I find this the perfect alternative to straighteners or curlers. I just spray a couple of inches  from the roots to the ends of my hair and then just scrunch with my hand to achieve a tousled messy hair do. However,the spray does protect against heat so if you did want to use some straighteners or curlers as well as the spray for a more elaborate style, you could do so without compromising the condition of your hair.

I've had this serum nearly a year, I cant believe how long it's lasted me! I do use it sparingly though, with two small squirts at a time, using too much can make your hair look greasy. I apply this to towel dried dry hair concentrating on massaging the ends and working up, combing it through with my hands. I find it keeps my hair from being frizzy and dull, giving my hair a healthy looking shine. It was my go-to product on holiday last year, the sun and constant washing wasn't helping the condition of my hair.

3.) Schwarzkopf Supersoft Kids Detangling Spray
After washing my hair it tends to get knotty and hard to comb through which can cause my hair to break and create split ends! I accidentally came across this spray whilst looking at shampoos and thought I would give it a go. I was a bit dubious to use it at first due to the fact it's a 'leave-in' conditioner, I thought it might add weight to my hair and make it greasy. Its safe to say it doesn't add weight or make it greasy. The sweet fruity scent and the way it leaves my hair feeling soft is a bonus to how easily it makes the task of combing through my hair after its been washed! 
This was a lucky find in my local pound shop, here are a couple of alternatives from Boots.

I hope you have found this interesting and that I have given you some inspiration to try new products to look after your hair this summer!

What hair products are you loving at the moment? Be sure to let me know in comments, thanks for reading :)
-SJA xo



No comments:

Post a Comment